Crispy Parmesan Asparagus
Recipe #64: Breaded Parmesan Asparagus Sticks
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup flour (I used whole wheat pastry flour)
- 1 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lay a wire rack on a baking sheet and coat with non-stick spray.
- Add egg whites in one bowl. Add dry goods in another
- Cut off ends of asparagus. Dip in egg whites and then roll in dry mix. Repeat until covered.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden and crispy