1. I am a loving, generous, smart, driven organizer working to make the world a better place for myself, my community and others.
2. Freedom / justice
3. Love / connection
4. myself. Environmental justice. Fighting for what’s right even when it’s hard
5.conflict with loved ones. Upsetting or disappointing people I care about.
6. My physical health, mental stamina, emotional intelligence
7. To fully listen to my own heart’s core desired and make choices that reflect who I am, where I want to be and how I want to feel
8. Breathe. Just breathe. Feel all the pain. Feel the fear and do it anyway
9. Personal, internal choice. My happiness is up to me.
10. Get an organizer tattoo
11. Builders. Thinkers. Givers. Listeners. Sharers. Lovers. Connectors. Organizers. Activists
12. A warm, generous offer.
13. My friends and me laughing under a waterfall
14. Terminal illness
15. My sense of what’s right
16. My friend for not opening up with me
17. What I want matters most in my life.
20. My mom. Friends. Ex lovers.
21. Peace. All their physical needs met. Loving connection. Openness
22. I want them to be softer for having known me. To know themselves more. To feel fully accepted
23. Sunsets. Sunrise. Delicious food. Mountains. Waves on a beach
24. Abuse and injustice. Inauthentic love
25. That my physical appearance isn’t what I want it to be
26. That I can handle whatever is the challenge with loving kindness
27. People with attention to listen and hold space
28. Traveling alone around the world
29. All the mistakes I made and learned from
30. Amazing organizers. Healing potential within everyone. Young people and old people working together
31. My organizing ability
32. To embrace happiness as my choice to life’s happenings and act with generosity
33. That I am loved and loving. That no matter what happens I can heal, grow, learn and live fully.
34. How much I’m driving all my choices and learning more about what I like by listening not giving other’s opinions too much weight
35. Traveling. Seeing friends. Yummy food. Journaling.
36. More peace, acceptance, understanding
37. Looking back on my past 5 years as I prepare for my move
38. Telling my friends and family that I love them
39. I made a difference in the world. I loved and was loved. I was authentic.
40. The changes we make that impact others